Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nikon is the Best!

Photographers capture the world, and the feeling behind every memory.  I love what I do and aside from raising three children, photography is one of the things that motivates me the most.  It's an outlet in a world of chaos and gives one the chance to express themself freely.  I am in my second year of college for an associates degree in photography.  I have 8 years of experience, however a degree would enhance my opportunities for a brighter future and it will allow me to go many places. 
I use a Nikon D3100 and i'm hoping to upgrade soon.   Nikon is by far the best. the quality of the photographs and the features of a Nikon are by far better than any other brand of camera.  It's a must have if you want to capture the best images.  The above camera was shot with my Nikon in normal mode, with adjusted white balance and aperture.  I used Adobe Lightroom for editing.   If you are interested in being a photographer the first thing you must do is invest in a decent camera.  Some people say it's not the camera that matters, and this is simply NOT true.  

No comments:

Post a Comment